Do you have a registered business?
Do you need to increase capital and develop your business or purchase new equipment?
Let us provide you with a loan that suits your business needs with declining interest rates!
For small business owners
Declining interest rates
FINCA Jordan branches from 8:30 AM till 4:30 PM
All bank offices
Loan Amount: From 10,001 to 40,000 JD
Loan Term: From 10,001 to 40,000 JD up to 60 months
Nominal Interest Rate:
- 10,001 – 20,000 JD – 23 % Annual Declining
- 20,001 – 40,000 JD “For repeat clients “- 22 % Annual Declining
Application Fees: 1% of the loan (deducted from the total loan amount). Stamp fee and sales tax will also be deducted as per respective calculations
Life Insurance Fees: Life insurance fees are calculated at a certain percentage according to the loan amount.
To Know how calculate life insurance fees please click to the LIFE INSURANCE CALCULATION BOX.
Sales tax on interest , fees and charges:
Interest, fees and all charges are subject to the 3% general sales tax . Also the disbursed loan amount is subject to the duty stamps law.
Repayment Frequency: Monthly
– From the client:
- Copy of the national ID.
- Copy of family registration book.
- Proof of residency.
- Business registration certification and occupancy permit.
- Business rental contract for the business.
- One or two guarantors.
– From the guarantor: Proof of income.
Up to 1 year bank statement is required from the account where post-dated cheques are issued. This could be either from client or guarantor.
Effective Interest Rate (EIR):
- 10,001 – 20,000 JD – From 27.88 % – 29.11 %
- 20,001 – 40,000 JD – From 26.58 % – 27.8 %
It’s depending on loan duration and amount.
Note: Please note that our financial products and services are suitable with special needs people.
Note: Non-Jordanians can now apply for any of our financial products